Benefits of being a member of PCLIA
- The purpose of the PCLIA is to preserve and improve the condition and quality of our lakes and the surrounding area. We strive to create a spirit of cooperation and community with all property owners on the chain of lakes.
- Provide financial support for many of the events including (but not limited to):
- Welcome Back to the Lake meeting
- Fish fry, fishing contests, etc.
- Access to all the information on the lake happenings in two convenient formats. Our website is available at http://www.pclia.com and the Shoreline publication.
- Membership dues support the postage and printing for newsletters, flyers, etc.
- Dues help provide for the upkeep of buoys for safe boating on the lakes.
- In addition to dues, many members choose to provide additional support for targeted programs such as testing lake water quality, treatment for invasive aquatic plants, fish stocking, etc.
- We thank you in advance for your continued support of our great lake association!
PCLIA Membership Committee